Tens of thousands of people visit Beaver Brains every year.
No other site provides such extensive coverage of the Beaver Builder ecosystem.
If you work with BB, contributing to Beaver Brains is one of the best ways to cement your place in the community.
Writing for Beaver Brains
What you’ll get
- Image selections or custom graphics
- An author page with the ability to showcase your projects & work
- One of the biggest audiences in the Beaver Builder space
What we expect of your writing:
- Unique and original (no recycling or plagiarism!)
- Well researched and in-depth
- 1000 to 5000 words for articles 5000 to 20 000 for in-depth guides, less for module descriptions & snippets
- No listicles
- Relevant and valuable to Beaver Builders
- Feel free to link to relevant content within the content, including your own website, but only if it truly adds value.
- We reserve the right to make as many edits as we see fit, including removing links we deem irrelevant or spammy
- If you include photos, we may or may not choose to use them
- You guarantee that any text, images, videos or artwork you provide are either owned by you or that you have permission to grant us the right to use them.
- You agree to protect us from any claim by a third party that we’re using their intellectual property.
- Your authorship will be acknowledged, but the content will belong to Beaver Brains
- You may promote the content, but cannot republish it elsewhere in part or in whole
- We reserve the right to refuse publication or remove your content for any reason without prior notice
- You agree that by contributing content to Beaver Brains you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company.
- You will not present yourself as a member of the website or company.
If accepted, we’ll provide you with access to our content planning system.
You’ll submit any content you’d like to see published through that system and notify us when it’s ready for review.
We’ll go back and forth on edits and publish the content after we both agree on the final draft.